Friday 18 November 2011

The Trees of the Night


Here is most of my on-going series, The Trees of the Night. My inspiration for my work in this series comes from nature, hopes and life experiences. I work with acrylic and I paint mostly on acrylic or cradle wood.
Each painting tells a story within itself. They are created with the intention of being enjoyed by the viewer.

All paintings are created by me, and cannot be used without my written permission.


The Burning Bushes - Acrylic on canvas (n/a)
Red Skies Tell of Tomorrow - Acrylic on canvas (sold)
Aurora Evening - Acrylic on canvas (sold)

Winter Sunrise - Acrylic on canvas - 48 x 16
$250
High Hopes - Acrylic on canvas (n/a)

Lighting the Way Home - Acrylic on cradle wood - 24 x 20
$150
Summer Evenings Alone - Acrylic on canvas (sold)
Summer Nights Dreaming - Acrylic on canvas (n/a)
Dreaming Forest Walks: Fall - Acrylic on canvas (sold)

Dreaming Forest Walks: Winter - Acrylic on canvas - 30 x 30
$300



Dreaming Forest Walks: Winter is featured in the 2012 ANIC Liturgical Calendar. It is titled Laying on the Forest Floor. The calendar is available for purchase here. It supports church planting within our ministry.

Thank you for taking the time to enjoy my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment